Thursday, January 31, 2013

Library Liaison for Nursing Students


I would like to let all of my fellow nursing classmates know about the Library Liaison for Liberty University Nursing Students. His name is Rory Patterson and, as a former employee of his, I can say that he is great at answering nursing research questions.

Mr. Patterson is usually in the Nursing lounge Tuesdays 1030-1100. He has a sign on his laptop lid (facing out) that says “Liaison Librarian”. If you have questions about how to find a resource in the Library or a journal article, he will be more than happy to help direct you to the appropriate databases.

Rory Patterson takes appointments upon request. His email is rlpatterson2(at)liberty.edu

I know you will find Mr. Patterson a great resource as he has provided me with guidance numerous times in the research I am conducting for my Honors Thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment